INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT
At Dress Station Co, we respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect our users to do the same. We are committed to complying with intellectual property laws and regulations.
1. Reporting Claims of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied or used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible through our website, please notify our copyright agent, as set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA). When providing notice, you will need to provide the following details:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please direct any such notice to our designated agent using our “Contact Us” page.
2. Trademarks and Patents
All trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on Dress Station Co are registered or unregistered trademarks of Dress Station Co or third parties. You may not use these marks without the prior written consent of Dress Station Co or the respective owner.
3. Procedure for Counter-Notification
If you believe that your content has been mistakenly removed or disabled pursuant to a DMCA takedown notice, you may submit a counter-notification. Please provide the following details:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the U.S., for any judicial district in which Dress Station Co may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the DMCA notification or an agent of such person.
Send your counter-notification to our designated agent using our “Contact Us” page.
4. Repeated Infringement
Dress Station Co reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate the accounts or access of users found to be repeat infringers.
5. Contact Information
For any questions or notices related to intellectual property concerns, please contact us via our “Contact Us” page.